Free Printable Graduation Party Invitation Template

Please scroll down and click the "Download Invitation Art" link link further down on the page to access the printable graduation invite art.

In 2012 I created the free printable owl graduation gift bag and also made a matching tabletop owl decoration that I gave away free to my newsletter subscribers. This year I'm adding a free printable graduation party invitation to the mix.

You can access the invitation and the gift bag template and instructions from the links below:

Click Here to Download Invitation Art

Click Here to Download Gift Bag

And since I no longer accept newsletter subscribers*, the 3D owl tabletop decoration is available in a collection of all my former newsletter printables that can be purchased for the ridiculously low price of $2. You can see all the printables you get in the collection in the images below:

Click Here to Buy the $2 Printables Collection

 

 


Credits: Many thanks to Josy Carson for the owl illustration. I altered it but she provided the base illustration.

* FYI, if you were on the newsletter list before I closed it, you'll be on it as long as you want to remain.

browse all printables

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colors.......
    Thanks again, Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Kate. :-)

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

I welcome your comments!