FREE Printable DIY Fall Paper Flowers

Click on the text link below to download the free printable fall flowers template




For those who enjoyed making my spring paper flowers, I now bring you the fall version. Dressed in autumn colors, these easy-to-make DIY flowers are perfect for fall decorating. I usually would make something like this as cupcake toppers but this time I thought it would be fun to put them in clay pots, which cost a whole 70 cents each at Home Depot. (When you add the ribbon around the edge and brown Easter grass from the dollar store as I did, each costs about 10-15 cents more.) These also would be cute in a weathered wooden flower box brought indoors and displayed for the colder weather, and, of course, on cupcakes.

Download the Template



Credits: The beautiful flowers were originally designed by Josy Carson. I embellished them a bit to make them easier to cut.

Terms: These printable flowers are for personal use only. Please see the terms of use if you'd like to feature them on your blog or site.

Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon links are used in this post and in the sidebar, which means I will be paid a small commission if anything is purchased through them. This doesn't increase the amount you pay if you buy anything.

You might also enjoy these Thanksgiving and fall posts:





8 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, was wondering if you were able to send this link to me as they would look lovely in the classroom instead of dying flowers.
    I already receive your newletter and have downloaded the spring flowers to use. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies, these were supposed to be linked at the bottom of every newsletter. I'll add them now. But the next newsletter won't go out until next week, so please send an e-mail to the address on the contact page, and I'll send you the flowers.

      Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for you quick reply, its okay I can wait until the next newsletter to get my copy of them. Have a nice New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! A great way to display "flowers" for fall without worrying about them going bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Casey. and they're actually really pretty in person, if I do say so myself. :-)

      Delete
  5. What a great easy craft! I bet this would look great on the teacher's desk! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!