Free Printable Summer Garden Party Invitations

Click the link below to download the free invitation art



This free summer garden party invitation design features a wreath of fresh-looking strawberries and two butterflies surrounded by red and white checked gingham--perfect for summertime! This summer party invitation design is part of a series of images for a summer garden party. There are place cards and napkin rings in the same matching red checked and strawberry theme too.

Download the Invitation



I also created some wonderful summer strawberry recipes that will carry through the theme and wow your guests.

I hope you like this summer strawberry garden party invitation as much as I do. I've always loved strawberries and the gingham reminds me of my mother, because she was a professional seamstress who made most of my clothes when I was growing up. Gingham was a staple in my wardrobe and I still love it to this day.

If you need instructions for creating this 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" invitation, which is designed to fit into fit into A2 envelopes, please visit my printable invitations hub:

Please note that you're welcome to use this summer garden party invitation as much as you want for your own personal use, but you may not represent it as your own work, sell it or give it away in any form. See the instructions in the terms of use if you'd like to feature this invitation image on your blog. Thanks!

Credits: Thanks to Granny of Granny Art, Cajoline of Cajoline-Scrap.Blogspot.com, Le Petit Scrap/YoYoScrap.Blogspot.com for the components used in this invitation design.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 31, 2016

    Thank you so much for sharing this invitation - I'm using it for my little girls' birthday this year! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope the party is a lot of fun. :-)

      Delete

I welcome your comments!