Fall Butterfly Pick Printable

Click the link below to download the free printable fall butterfly topper




I asked my newsletter subscribers to let me know if they wanted another 3D butterfly to match the first one I created and some of them were kind enough to say they did. So here it is: the autumn butterfly. It's yellow-orange, so it will work well for fall, but it also will be just as useful in the spring and summer.

Download the Butterfly Template



For tips on making them 3D, see my Thanksgiving pumpkins page.

The color looks nice when paired with the mauve color of the first butterfly, too, so you can use them as a set. Here they are together:


There are also two other colors of butterflies. See the bottom of the post for links to them.

You don't have to use these butterflies in 3D form, of course. They make lovely cupcake toppers if you use them flat. They would also make a very pretty banner for a party when strung together and hung on a wall. And to make them extra special, the printable butterflies can always be embellished with glitter glue or what I consider one of the Seven Wonders of the World, glitter ModgePodge. As of this writing, it comes in gold, silver or hologram glitter. Be still my heart. LOL

These can also be paired with one of the printable cupcake wrappers in my Kindle book, Printable Year-Round Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers. Here's an example using the yellow polka dot wrapper:

FREE butterfly printables

Credits: The beautiful autumn butterfly illustration is from Cherry Clipart. I highly recommend all her art; it's beautiful.

Terms: This art is for personal use only. Please see our easy-to-follow terms if you would like to link to this page. You may use the images in this post to link to us.

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Affiliate (Amazon and Creative Fabrica) links are used in this post and in the sidebar, which means I will be paid a small commission if anything is purchased through them. This doesn't increase the amount you pay if you buy anything.

More Butterflies:

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Please do one for each season; maybe icy blue for winter and a pastel green for spring. That would be an awesome set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them! I was toying with doing a red and green butterfly for Christmas, but you're right, blue for winter is much better! Thanks for the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!