Printable Winter Butterfly Cupcake Toppers

Click the link below to download the free winter butterflies printable




These icy blue winter butterflies match the springsummer and Indian summer butterfly cupcake toppers I've already posted. I slowly but surely worked my way around the calendar to ultimately bring you a nice set you can use year in and year out. I hope you enjoy using them!

Download the Butterfly Template



As with the other butterflies, these can be used in 3D (the instructions are on the download sheet) or flat. The can also be embellished with glitter glue, or glossy or glitter ModPodge


Credits: This lovely winter butterfly was created by Cherry Clipart.

Terms: This art is for personal use only. Please see our easy-to-follow terms if you would like to link to this page. You may use the images in this post to link to us.

Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon links are used in this post and in the sidebar, which means I will be paid a small commission if anything is purchased through them. This doesn't increase the amount you pay if you buy anything.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!